Parish Council Meeting Agenda – January 2017
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Village Hall on Monday 16th January 2017 @ 7-30pm please. Apologies for absence to the Clerk are required.
Opportunity for parishioners to raise matters for future agenda items.
- Minutes of last meeting.
- Matters arising
- Items for discussion
- Precept – urgent. Please consider prospective expenses
- Speed limit in Chapel Road/Oak Corner
- Community speed monitoring and speed reduction
- Library service/Village Hall extension
- Beaumont Quay
- Thorpe Ranger work
- Purchase of Laptop.
- This agenda may be taken up by Precept discussion and other items held over.
- Village Hall
- Playing Field
- Tendring Association
- Mr Daynes. Lucas Farm. Extension, Cart Lodge and Swimming Pool.
- Mr Barnard. Oak Farm. 6 parking spaces
- Bills for payment
Date of next meeting- Monday 27 th February 2017 in the Village Hall at 7.30.
Aimee Carr (Clerk)