PARISH COUNCIL AGENDA 27 FEBRUARY,2017
Beaumont Parish Council
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Village Hall on Monday 27th February 2017 @ 7-30pm please. Apologies for absence to the Clerk are required.
Opportunity for parishioners to raise matters for future agenda items.
- Minutes of last meeting.
- Matters arising
3 Items for discussion
- Speed limit in Chapel Road and Oak Corner
- Training courses – planning and finance
- Walkers/gun shots
- Avian flu
- Future activities
- Community speed monitoring and speed reduction
- Play area inspection
- Village Hall extension
- Beaumont Quay car park and outbuilding
- Village Hall
- Playing Field
- Footpaths .
- Tendring Association
- Mr Barnard. Oak Farm. 6 parking spaces –approval
- Mr Davies New Moze Hall. New build on site of 2 barns
- Mr and Mrs Sanderson Elm Farm Swan lane. Change of use of barn.
6 Bills for payment
Date of next meeting- Monday 27th March 2017 in the Village Hall at 7.30.
Aimee Carr (Clerk)